Catch Up

It feels like we've had a really busy couple of weeks but in reality it was a lot of pool time, playdates and one awesome road trip.  And a wee bit of work for Mommy thrown in.

I hit the road with my little people last week and we enjoyed the sights of Atlanta with very dear friends.
Between us we had 6 kids -  they paired off rather well and had an absolute party for 4 days.
I so wish we could see these guys more often - they are a great example for my kids of what true friendship is.  And for Mommy.

We hit the Georgia Aquarium and it was WAY COOL.  My kids could reach out and touch this guy and the little hammerhead shark.




They could not, however, reach out and touch this guy.



How do they get such mammoth creatures in the tank???


Enjoying the Splashground at Centennial Park.  



Even Naked Baby enjoyed the pool.


I love road trips.  I love having the music up, taking in all you see on the road, people watching and knowing I am together with my little people, safe in our car.  
Even with MULTIPLE games of Angry Birds, fighting over which music to turn up, dirty diapers and spilt drinks.  It's all good when you are on the road.  

Now we catch up on sleep, purchase school supplies and just veg out by the pool for the next 3 weeks as we await the start of another school year.  Where did the summer go?  What the hell were we doing the last 8 weeks?  I don't know.  Beach, pool, a few road trips, playdates, sleepovers, farmers market, cookouts, friends.

We're fortunate enough to leave friends in Atlanta and come home to an afternoon of hanging with friends in the n'bhood.  Love where we live.
And since I was on the road yesterday and unable to celebrate it - we WILL be acknowledging International Beer Day as I missed it yesterday.  
Got to stay caught up on all the Good Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment