On our recent road trip, none of my kids ate particularly well.
Finally, on the way home, GoGo decided to eat All of her nuggets, All of her fries and All of her drink. She informs me of this. D informs her - "You are going to turn into a fat, Angry Bird if you keep eating like that."
D has been telling me his ear hurts - I assume it's maybe swimmers ear because we have spent an insane amount of time in pools. I have given him drops, Motrin, extra vitamins. Whatever works.
Today, GoGo asks him if he wants to go to our pool. He looks at her as if she has lost her mind and points to his ear with a "Can't, remember? Got the Swimmer Ear!" You would think he's terminal and no, I have no idea where he gets that from.
In the car on the way home from Atlanta, I guess Agent P had just had enough of the bickering from D and GoGo. In her best big girl voice she says - "Dommie, stttoooppp. 'K?" Love her.
Speaking of Agent P, my friend gave her a new name. Walks With Purpose.
I have Indian blood, so this counts.
She has this very authoritative swagger with a bit of arm swinging, as if every step is one closer to accomplishing an Imperative Mission.
GoGo was looking at her Barbie coloring book and intended to tell us she "liked her boots" but instead told us she "liked her boobs". If it is possible to die from laughter, I surely came close.
Love these guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment