Remnants

GoGo lost her other front tooth, finally.  A matching set.  She looks so cute and her new favorite thing is to make hissing sounds through the gaping hole.  It's like we have a Parsel Tongue in the house. 
The Tooth Fairy left her tooth behind, as a souvenir...along with a couple of bucks.
Over the weekend we had company and GoGo was telling someone about a girl in her class who "is disgusting...she picks her butt AND nose!"  "True story", she says.

Only this sweet girl can smile this big at 6:30 am.


Walks With Purpose has been wearing me out lately with her no-nap business.  She is a blur in the afternoons without one...she can go from running, laughing through the yard like a maniac to a puddle of tears at my feet in less than 30 seconds.  Usually over something simple like changing a diaper or putting on shoes.  Today, this was left behind.  
Guess she was letting me know what she really thought about that diaper change...
but she also has told everyone in the house at least 5 times a day "You Da Best!" 
 I especially love when she says "I Da Best, Dommie da best, GoGo da best, Daddy da best and YOU da best, Mom!"



I've been in spring cleaning mode and stumbled upon several school papers/projects from the kids...this is what D made at the beginning of this school year.  It was sort of an All About Me deal and I absolutely love his thoughts on his future.  
I'm going to give him a trophy when he grows up for being so content with the fundamentals in life-the things that really count.  
People who love you, a warm bed at night and doing something you love, that also pays you.  



No comments:

Post a Comment