A Love Letter from GoGo

GoGo was doing arts and crafts cards with a friend and chose to make one for her family.
I love that about her.
I love her embellishments as well - lots of hearts.



Love that Daddy is the only one sans color...he is a pretty black and white kind of dude.
Love also the enormous hair bows she put on the girls.  Yes, we live in the South.
Love also that the sun is out, everyone is smiling and arms are up (girls only).



Notice D's beard...she gave him one because "he is not nice to me sometimes."
And there you have it.






I really love this because it is so like GoGo.  
To think of her family first and spend her creative energy on something that reflects that.  
I recognize that all 3 of my little people are sensitive souls to one degree or another.  While this may suck sometimes when dealing with folks who aren't quite as empathetic, in the big picture of Life, I am thankful this is who they are at their core.  I love them all to pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment