Snagglepuss

GoGo finally lost one of her top front teeth.
For a few days, it dangled precariously from her gums.  That kind of stuff, I simply cannot take.  Heebie-Jeebies.
So to purposely gross me out, she would say "Hey Mom, look!"  And then she would grin at me, that tooth hanging like a leaf on a tree.
I think between the hair and the face she's making, she could of had a part in Braveheart.  Sheesh.


This one, trying to act as though she too has lost her top front tooth.  And is also in Braveheart.
Today I was informed that the Director of her Preschool had to have a chat with her about the nice hands.  Or in her case, lack thereof.  
My other two are far from perfect but I do not recall the Preschool Principal ever having to have a word with them.  
When I asked her why she hit her friends, she let me know it was because "she had to".  
Well, then.



So tonight we run to pick up pizza at the last minute after a playdate ran long.  Traffic is heavy and we're cruising home with the pie safely tucked on the front seat.  A man driving a moving truck decides to pull out in front of me, at which point I hit the brakes and said pizza pie flies onto the floor.  
I tell the kids about how you always have to watch out for the other driver and thankfully their mother is an AWESOME driver.  Through my rear view mirror, I see D glance up at me.  I see him pause.   Then he tells me, "Well, you are better than that driver." 
And there you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment