I have to write these things down because I just can't remember anything from more than 15 minutes ago.
GoGo has asked me several times now if we can "go and see Alice in THE Wonderland"...
I recently got my hair cut (improving nicely) and she has asked if she can "TAKE a haircut like mine"...
She also informed me the other day that "daddy needs a makeover" and then when I fell apart laughing she asked me not to tell him she said that...
I LOVE this child.
D was eating popcorn right out of the bag the other night while watching a movie and had it resting in his crotch (don't ask me why). He then proceeded to inform me that the popcorn was heating up his weiner and when I laughed he tells me" no really, just feel it mom!"...
I took D to get icecream at the Dollar Cone the other day and a young boy, probably 4th-5th grade was working the counter. So we get outside with our cones and D asks me how old the kid was...I guessed at probably 10-12 and he tells me "well if he's not 16 he shouldn't be working there"...when did he become a child labor advocate? I love my smartie pants.
Baby NoNo is just sweet-pulling up on furniture, laughing at me when I tell her something is a "no-touch" and eating green veggies like a champ. She fell asleep in her highchair yesterday which just cracks me up. She had enough tortilla pieces down her shirt to open a Taco Bell. Love her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment