I read and thoroughly enjoyed the book "Eat, Pray, Love" and I am sorry to report there wasn't much praying, just playing around here-this is a problem given this is Lent, but that makes for another post entirely.
Nora tried and LOVED pancakes.
D and Gogo built a fort, played 4-square and loved on Nora.
(notice the "plant" outside-nice touch)
Gogo had her last cheer session with a very nice party. She loves wearing the "costume" more than the event itself but that is ok.
A few notes to self because I won't be able to remember any of this in 20 years probably-
1. Nora climbed up on her knees today to get in my magazine basket and attempt to eat paper (she is battling an addiction there).
2. D told Gogo to "RESPECT THE WII" after she dropped the controller in a minor fit
3. Gogo closed D's bedroom door while he was in there playing Legos and of course he yelled for her not to and she informs him that "I'm closing it so I don't come in there".
Ok then.

No comments:
Post a Comment