I feel like the days have been rushing by lately-with really nothing to show for it, just a tired mommy.
We have gone from Spring Fever to Snowy Blast Take-17 and now it looks like back to Spring. C'mon Mother Nature-get your shit together already!
Lots of birthday parties lately for my little people to attend and LOADS of fun to be had.
D's birthday is coming up in 20 days in case you haven't been checking your calendars recently.
Margot is a bit miffed hers is not. She has also informed me that she will not be getting married when she gets older because "she is afraid to kiss on the mouth." Good thinkin', Lincoln.
Nora will be 9 months on the 15th-I am beginning to become a bit sad about this because my "baby" is starting that slow turn into a toddler. Boo hoo.
My kids have become obsessed lately with the show Phineas and Ferb and I must say there is enough adult humor in it (while rated G) to make it worth everyone's while.
Last night there was a "WET WILLY" scene and I explained to D what that was. He of course found it hysterical and proceeded to try and get mommy with his little finger. But somewhere between seeing it on tv, mommy's description and actually attempting it in reality...D got a bit confused. He kept sticking his finger in my ear and I was madly batting it away (trying to watch Phineas and Ferb, for-the-love-of-pete) and when I did that he says to me "Fine, I'll just get ear wax on my other finger and put it in your ear." Uhmmm...come again? I asked him to repeat himself which he did and yes, EAR WAX was what I heard a second time. I guess somehow he thought a WET WILLY was putting his ear wax on his finger then attempting to stick that in MY ear. Oh.My.Word.
So, I lost it laughing and told him the correct way to give a WET WILLY and he says, "Oh, ok."
Good times.
Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment