About 5 of his boy buddies came over with their siblings and then the twins popped over! All of the little people ran around like maniacs, snacked, rode the zip line, chased each other with light sabres, snacked some more, rode scooters, drew with sidewalk chalk, ate dogs/burgers and enjoyed ice cream cake on an absolutely glorious 75 and sunny afternoon. I had one happy and tired 7 year old boy that night. Then daddy rolled in and gave him his "big surprise"-a 4-wheeler!
Oh, happy day.
He looks so incredibly big to me in this pics-I love him! I love his long fingers, his amazing imagination, his beautiful toes, his quick wit, his sweet spirit. I just love my Wiggle Worm.
I am not sure what GoGo is doing here but I like this series of pics...kind of has a 70's groove to it with her totally rockin' romper (of which I believe she informed every Mommy at the party about the crotch that snaps). Nice.
SHE STANDS!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment