I have had both the last 2 days. The weather here is absolutely fantastic and I am paying for such loveliness with overly tired/pissy/whiny children. Ahh...good times.
D has riden his new 4-wheeler, thrown over 30 water balloons, written 3 "books" (including dedication pages) and played with water guns and an inflatable baby pool.
GoGo has riden her scooter, played in the sand, drawn with sidewalk chalk, played with water guns and an inflatable baby pool.
Baby NoNo has said a definitive NO to naps. She has eaten fish fingers, macaroni and cheese, fajitas and goldfish.
She has played in a pack n' play happily and almost climbed out of her exersaucer about a dozen times.
I am tired and a little stinky from all of this.
I have enjoyed multiple Blue Moons with mommy friends, drank good red wine while enjoying grilled yummies on a beautiful starlit night, wiped off lots of wet feet, begged NoNo to sleep, yelled at my kids for being so whiny and broke out sunscreen for the first time this year.
Whew. And it's only the first day of spring break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ok- she C.A.N.N.O.T. be giving up naps before her first birthday. Mommy might have to have a keg of Blue Moons installed if that's the case. Awesome pics!
I know dude! But today she took 2 naps so maybe it was a fluke or something this week. Hope you guys are enjoying the beach-I'm sure it's beautiful and ripe for pics!
Post a Comment