Sometimes when I see pictures such as these...
I want to push the rewind button as fast as humanly possible.
Or acquire a Freeze-Ray that could stop her right where she is.
Sweet. Innocent. Curious. Determined. Did I mention Sweet?
Everyone tells you when you have a baby to Enjoy it now, it goes so fast.
It's not that I didn't believe - it's just that I had no idea what that really meant. How could I?
How could I know the 2am diaper changes/feedings would turn into bikes without training wheels faster than I could say "I NEED A WIPE!"
How could I know that watching The Wiggles would turn into Wii marathons faster than I could say "Fruit Salad"?
Oh, the cheese factor is high today people.
To go from keeping them safe from the hot stove or fire ants to keeping their hearts safe from bullies and broken friendships is a tough transition.
And it's not like it gets easier with each child. It sucks just as much on the 3rd as it does the 1st.
This growing up business is tough stuff-not a job for wimps.
So I guess Mommy needs to man-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment