It never ceases to amaze me how amazingly different my little people are.
God hard-wired them all just so and completely independent of one another.
For example.
The other day while leaving church, Agent P began to shimmy and shake in my arms upon hearing...the church bells. Having her around is like having a student from "Fame" in your home 24/7. This child moves to anything remotely resembling a beat and I do wonder if indeed her first real sentence won't be..."Give Me A Beat". Oh, Miss Jackson. I am not ready for you in this house.
GoGo fell asleep in the car the other day while returning from the park, as she is prone to do.
Apparently just prior to this, she discovered some very random stickers in her seat pocket.
When we got home and I opened her door, I found a very-much-still-asleep GoGo with a sticker on her left cheek. DANGER. Not a princess or fairy or rainbow. DANGER. Could that be any more appropriate for this child? And D notes it as he exits the car in his very calm manner.
"There's M with a Danger sticker on her cheek." Yep, there she is.
Then D tonight tells me he's having a hard time falling asleep. Apparently there is this box in his brain when he closes his eyes that constantly flips through images and he finds it annoying. What sorts of images, I ask? Just stuff I think about during the day-rakes, grass, birds, dirt. You know, he says. Hmm.
I promise no foreign substances have ever crossed the threshold of his lips but I am beginning to wonder if any that passed MINE an eternity ago, possibly have leaked into his sweet little brain. We switched the subject to Santa, THE list and being good and I could almost see that little box close itself up. Okay, then.
This kid is driven by his imagination and I am just hoping this is his creative genius in hyper-drive.
My three little people look very much alike-no doubting they are all siblings. But their little brains just could not be more opposite of one another and I like it like that, even if I may not fully understand it.
Meanwhile I ponder the wiring of my own poor brain because I can't figure out how to post anymore pics on this blog. So there you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment