Baby Nora laughed her first real belly laugh yesterday and it was the sweetest sound. Her big brother was doing a silly "toot dance" and it just cracked her up. Go figure.
She will turn 6 months old tomorrow and we have officially entered my absolute favorite baby stage. She smiles all the time, blows bubbles, babbles and now laughs...she does not run away from me, drag out toys or talk back yet. I love her.
Meanwhile, GoGo is cheering for boys basketball and just loving it. If any child were born to be a cheerleader based superficially on looks and charm, it would be this girl (and no I am NOT biased in the least).
My sweet Dominick is enjoying his last week of school at Antioch Elementary before moving. I don't know if he fully comprehends the move and all that it entails but we toured his new school last week and he seemed ok with it all. He is so friggin' cute though that I am certain he will not lack for friends, even if they are girls.
All three of them are changing so much and we are about to embark on a major wave of change with this move-I can't wait to see where we end up a year from now.
1 comment:
love the post traci!! see you wed. at school.
Post a Comment