TOTALLY copied Ali's blog but couldn't resist...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? - Wrapping paper-no matter if it fits the gift appropriately or not. And ALL gifts are wrapped in our house, none of this just sitting out in plain view stuff.
2. Real tree or artificial? - REAL-every year of my life I have had a real tree and there is no way I will ever change that.
3. When do you put up the tree? - The weekend or week after Thanksgiving usually, but this year it won't be until next Sunday. :(
4. Do you like eggnog? - Nope. Never have and never will.
5. Favorite gift received as a child? - Remote control Barbie corvette or Merlin game.
6. Do you have a nativity scene? - A few of them.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My inlaws-they have everything and if they don't, they will buy it themselves.
8. Easiest person to buy for? -My kids.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? - Mail.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? - Show- Charlie Brown- for sure. Movie-a tie between Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life.
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? - November and usually can't wrap it up until right before Christmas. I have been one of those nuts out on Christmas Eve morning.
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? -Honey Baked Ham-LOVE it and it is the only time all year I eat ham except for maybe Easter.
13. Clear lights or colored lights on the tree? - used to be only white but the kids insisted on the giant 70's lightbulbs I had as a kid last year so I use those on our big tree and white on the smaller one.
14. Favorite Christmas song? - The Christmas Song (Nat King Cole version) and the entire Charlie Brown cd.
15. Travel or stay home at Christmas? - Stay home, although this year we are doing Christmas dinner for the first time at my inlaws instead of our house. :(
16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? - yep
17. Angel on tree top or star? - Star-my dad made an enormouse one out of cardboard and wrapped it in gold paper (70's here, people) and it rocked. I wish I could find one like that now.
18. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? - Everything Christmas morning. The last 2 years I have woken the kids up because I was so excited.
19. The most annoying thing about this time of year? - absolutely nothing.
20. What I love most about Christmas - Everything-the music, smells, decorations, anticipation and mostly the happiness on my kids faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment