Mommies

GoGo has told me on several different occasions that she wants to "grow up to be a mommy like you, mommy". Sweet.
Last night she asked if girls grow up to have babies and I told her some do, some don't. Then she asked if I could help her as she "didn't know how to have one". (Thank God!)
I told her of course I would and she smiled and thanked me.

Here's the rub...I worry I won't be here to help her as my mom wasn't here to help me. I know, I know...paranoid patty is in high gear! But this is such a real fear of mine that I'm this close to running in my kitchen right now and throwing out all foods/liquids that aren't green/organic/healthy and then making appointments for accupuncture and yoga classes.

Maybe I should just have a Blue Moon and chill out...

No comments:

Post a Comment