Big Kids and Babies



Time flies. Here is it mid-October and I have yet to...


1. develop Halloween costumes for any of my three little people


2. buy or carve a pumpkin


3. even consider the possibility that Christmas is 2 months away.




Instead, I have been enjoying my "big kids" and my baby immensely.


It has been amazing to see the transformation in my Dominick since the beginning of kindergarten a mere 10 weeks ago. He is reading, spelling, counting, drawing and singing and dancing.




Margot is writing, spelling (trying to), drawing and making new friends. She is about to start cheerleading, as if there were any other option for this child. I am certain she will hurt me when she is 16 for posting this pic.












My Nora is impossibly sweet and we've hit the stage I LOVE...4 months. No crawling, no throwing food, no fighting the car seat...just sweet, sweet and more sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment