A Few Funnies

I have a horrible memory, both long and short, and need to write this stuff down before it flys out my mental window.

A few weeks ago Dominick and I are talking in the car about spelling words, reading, etc and he says "When will they come out with new ones?" and I say "New what?"..."New Letters" he says...maybe an indication he is a little too accustomed to the new releases of Lego sets, movies, etc??? I tell him there are only 26 letters in our alphabet and all words stem from them and he just says "oh".

Gogo can still bust out some hard-to-discern words sometimes as the other day she tells me her friend called her a "frecker"...people I swear I was trying to not die laughing thinking a 3-year old called my daughter a "f_ucker". Upon further investigation while trying very hard not to laugh, it comes out that she was called a FRECKLE. Whew.

As it happens most times we are in the car, Dominick and Margot were BMWing together and Gogo was just DONE for the day and is crying and Dominick glances at her and then looks out the window shaking his head and tells her "Margot, you are just out of your mind today". Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment