This girl, this baby of mine. She is a sweet and funny and a hot mess.
Here, she fell asleep on the couch after school...proceeded to roll off the couch and just kept on sleeping while sitting up.
I am certain it has something to do with having 2 older siblings but the stuff she comes up with sometimes, well, it flat wears me out. Here she is "fixing" her Barbie jeep.
The past week or so we have enjoyed really warm weather-enough for the hose and water guns to come out of hiding. Her bath water may as well have been a mud puddle, as dirty as she is each night.
Look at those feet...good thing I just bought a new steam mop.
I am about to sign her up for a week of summer camp at her preschool. To be able to attend, she has to be potty trained, something we've been working on. A teensy-weensy part of me dreads her potty training. Why? Because no diapers means no more baby. That makes me sad.
I don't want her baby giggle, lisp, soft, chubby hands and wide-eyed innocence to disappear.
I want to still cuddle her on the couch every morning as we watch Dora for the 5th time in a row.
But at least I will have many sweet pictures and memories from these days.
That is a Rosary around her neck. I informed her that we do not wear them as decoration, we pray with them. She just looked at me for a second and said "No, I WEAR it." Bossy pants.
I am loving the snippets of green popping up everywhere - even in the fog.
And this time of year yields a bounty of these in my yard. Love.




No comments:
Post a Comment