Th weather here has been ridiculously nice, lately.
We have been outside late into the evenings, and even on a few school nights. Gasp!
My three have been busy designing race tracks for their bikes, forts and entire city grids on the driveway.
D told me yesterday that the roads he drew with chalk were for them to ride their bikes "to practice for when we get cars." I asked him what kind of car he was going to get.
Without much hesitation, he replied "An Expedition." Hmm.
We are not necessarily a Ford family but Grandpa is, so there you go.
I asked him why he needed such a large car.
With zero hesitation, he replied "Because we're taking trips!"
Love my Road Tripper.
Walks With Purpose likes to play "TWAPPED"...where she becomes trapped in something, anything; a box, a soccer goal, the pantry.
Today when I picked WWP up from preschool, she got into the car waving a green palm they had made. I assumed they were learning about Palm Sunday, which is this weekend.
She starts yelling something, with much intonation in her voice, and it took me a few times through to finally understand what she was saying. "Hawayuah! Pwaazzeed da Word! DIEGO!"
I died laughing. Translation...Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! Diego!
It was like the Old Time Gospel Hour met Nick Jr. in the car today.
Love her.
GoGo's vehicle of choice? A convertible. Shocker, I know.
What else would a GoGo drive? Maybe a Vespa.
With chic black shades and pink lipstick.
Love this fashionista.
I am off to Tarjay later to pick up some water guns.
Epic water fight coming this weekend, with epic March temperatures.
And some psalms for Diego on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment