GoGo did it-she graduated preschool on Friday. Wow-I can't believe it.
Like every other mother in the universe, I asked myself "How Can We Be Here Already?".
But here, we are.
She is beyond excited for "big kid school" and even more excited about riding the bus with Dominick...whom I'm fairly certain does not quite feel the same way. Although, he has been playing school with her lately, teaching her vocabulary words (Margot, is that really all you know?) and instructing her on "specials", having to move your card to yellow or red and the lunch line. He himself could be a teacher when he grows up because I find him to be a tad bit on the bossy side sometimes...but that is for another post.
Back to my sweet baby girl...who has gone from this
To this...
and this...
I adore this child-she is funny, sweet n' sassy, smart and thoughtful. It's bittersweet to see your kids grow up...for a hypochondriac as myself, I am just thrilled they made it another year. But the overly emotional mother is sad to see babies become toddlers and then big kids because all of the innocent moments, impossibly funny times and great memories can't be had again. Once around is all you get.
Just so thankful I got my turn. Love you GoGo.


1 comment:
Beautiful!...r
Post a Comment