It's been a while.
So the weather has been weird here…70's and spring like one weekend and ice storm with school out early a few weeks later.
I got a new camera (new to me, old to the person who sold it to me) and I am not smart enough to use it. It's more than I need but I'm going to give it the old college try.
These two crack me up. Sometimes they play so well together and others they are yelling to beat the band. Sisters…
GoGo just lost another tooth, the day after visiting the dentist. Thankfully, they had good checkups again.
Squeezalicous has an aversion to clothing. Usually it's bottoms-she runs around in a shirt and panties most of the time at home, weather be damned. This particular day, however, it appears she lost the shirt but still managed to enjoy graham crackers.
And…we're back to sweet.
There is a hill in front of our house that my kids love to fly down on wheeled vehicles too small for them. At least they wear helmets. Squeezalicious is not allowed to ride so she runs instead. Like that isn't a recipe for disaster one of these days.
This sweet boy needs a haircut in the worst.possible.way.
He has been invited to Texas to visit his very good buddy for his birthday. The original plan was for him to fly by himself but he is hesitant to do so…maybe Momma will get a trip out of this invite. I am a bit hesitant to send him alone, truth be told. Plus, I would really miss him.
Kitty continues to do well-she was just "fixed" so we should be in good shape for a while. She acts like a dog a lot of the time-follows the kids down the street to friends' houses, chases them around the backyard. Precious.
GoGo was awarded the Terrific Kid award yesterday at school. So proud of that girl!!
She was working in her First Communion book the other night and was drawing a picture of her family in it. She informed me that she was drawing her Daddy bald. Even though he isn't bald yet…he's getting there, she said. Out of the mouths of babes...
So ready for Spring. Last year was an epic year for road trips and vacations. This year is shaping up to be an epic year for musical extravaganzas. I'm taking GoGo to Merlefest in April to see the Avett Brothers, working on Clapton tix and it looks like 3 more concerts over the summer. Good times ahead.

No comments:
Post a Comment