Scratch One off the List

We successfully completed a Bucket List entry last week by taking 3 little people to Disney.
I have to say, it was more fun than I anticipated.  We were exhausted and our wallets quite a bit lighter, but a good time was had by all.  My inlaws were able to come down with us and that made the trip even better.  We did Legoland, Seaworld and Magic Kingdom so each person got something a little special just for them, although they all loved each park.  We crammed a lot in just a few days.  But a week would have been just too much for us - this was just right.

These pictures are not great quality-I didn't use my big camera.  So, these were all iPhone.  In fact, I'm going to try film for a while.  At least as long as I can still buy it and get it developed.


The night before we left, Walks With Purpose scored 2 tickets to Disney on Ice from a sweet friend.  She was in heaven.

WWP at the Lego Driving School.  Somehow, she managed to earn her drivers license.


Legoland had a really cool Driving School for the older kids complete with stop lights, traffic circles and crazy drivers.



Another highlight for WWP-meeting Buzz Lightyear just minutes after we exited the Buzz Lightyear ride.  There was a time in D's young life when he could not sleep without Buzz by his side so I think he was digging it too.


The Castle-what we all wanted to see.



GoGo in the Duplo section at Legoland.




Flamingos partying at Seaworld.


Jaws...


My Sweet Three



Our newest family member, upon our return.  Blueberry.  Don't ask me why.



No comments:

Post a Comment