Just a few things my little people have done or said that have cracked me up lately…and my brain will forget these gems if I don't get them down somewhere.
On our trip back from the 'Lou, Gogo fell asleep about 20 minutes from home. She's all slumped over in the 3rd row, clearly out. I call back to her several times, letting her know we were almost home. No response. So now Walks With Purpose starts yelling "GOGO! GOGO! WAKE UP!!!" No response.
I am beginning to get a little concerned, as there is a whole lot of yelling on our part and ZERO response on hers. At the traffic light on our exit, I ask D to quickly unbuckle and go back there to check on her. He gets right in her face while shaking her shoulders and says "Mom Says To Wake Up-We Are Almost Home!!!" She has that reaction we all do when woken suddenly. Her arms flailed, she looked like a deer in headlights and she yelled. D tells her "Mom thought you were dead so I HAD to wake you up!" My D knows me so well.
Yesterday WWP was rooting through the pantry as she tends to do. "Buzz, I need a snack!" "I mean MOM, I need a snack!"
Apparently there is a line in Toy Story 3 where one toy says to another "Hey Buddy, you better keep your mouth shut!" Yesterday WWP tells me that and I die laughing. It is so funny the way she says the Hey Buddy part. So I suggest she share that with Daddy. Her rendition is "Hey Daddy, you better keep your mouth shut!"
Think someone watches too much Toy Story??
Gogo went to the mall with friends in the neighborhood the other day and bought a makeup set at Claires. My Gawwdd, the memories that brought back! Anyway, she has been practicing her "art". Yesterday she applied a wee bit o' green eyeshadow. I mean to the point that when she turned around, she looked like the guy from Lucky Charms cereal. I guess hubs appeared startled to see her all done up but Gogo simply says "I know-I look fashion and beautiful." Gotta give it to her being so self-assured.
I love that these guys can make me laugh so much with so little effort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment