Dancing Queen

I think before the summer is over I'm going to introduce GoGo to some Abba and Donna Summer.  They have some dance music I think she might dig.  She learned "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini" at dance camp this week and suddenly she is into the old school stuff.

There could not have been a more suitable camp for this girl - Oceans in Commotion was the title.  It was all about the beach, surfer girls and fun in the sun.  Perfecto.

Her program was today and I have to say, she rocked it.  I was not a girl who participated in dance willingly as a child so I am not 100% comfortable with this sport.  But my GoGo was totally in her element today.  Huge smile the whole time, routine down pat, good timing and some serious sashaying.  Love her!





This girl just danced her heart out sans music, yet in the rain.  If she doesn't get a little bit of outside time each day, she is not a happy camper.  She is a wet mess here but happy as a clam.




No pics of my sweet D, of course.  He manned the video of GoGo's performance and then wouldn't have any photo taking of himself.  Figures.

Looks like a wet weekend but there is a party in there somewhere, quick road trip next week and then back to the pool and summer lounging.  

Sort of dreading school starting.  Ask me again in 20 minutes, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment