It is our first weekday of Christmas vacation.
Two of us are still in our jammies and it's past lunchtime.
My 3 little people have been playing well together for about the last hour upstairs.
I have been downstairs pretending to do my "chores" while really surfing Pinterest and FB.
It has gone from bliss - where you hear your kids talking, planning their pretend play, reading stories to each other, laughing.
To whining, crying, yelling.
In between there were lots of noises that sounded as if large dressers being moved across the floor.
A few quotes from today:
"No, roll me UP in the Twister mat."
"Let the epic battle begin!"
"Get a tissue for that booger, Nora."
"I farted, I farted! HaHaHa!"
"I didn't mean to hit you that hard! Don't tell Mom!"
When I finally did make it upstairs to survey the damage, this is what met me.
Seriously, I could barely make it up my own stairs.
What could possibly be going on here?
My bedroom is beyond trashed. But that's a pretty good fort.
This, apparently, is the girls' fort. A little less organized than D's.
An Epic Trashing of the Second Floor.
The End.



No comments:
Post a Comment