What Did You Say?

My little people are already in the Christmas spirit.  Of Santa, that is.
On the way home from our mountain trip, they decided to pen a note to the Man In Red.


Apparently my driving was not conducive to writing a note to Santa.


My driving had no effect on GoGo's letter-it's mostly hearts anyway.



D's take on a cottage in the mountains - to be mailed along with the list to Santa.


GoGo's gift for Santa.


This morning two Walks With Purpose things happened.
She's in bed with hubs and I and she toots.  She whispers "Tree Frog".  
She toots again.  She whispers "Again".

Happy Weekend!

Later, she has taken her diaper off for the 6th time in approximately 30 minutes.  
I ask her WHY she keeps taking it off.  She tells me "cuz Baby is on my  butt".  
I look and yes, there is her baby doll on her butt.  
Nice.  I couldn't bring myself to photograph that.

No comments:

Post a Comment