Fall, Meet George of the Jungle

Fall finally decided to show up this weekend and it was fantastic.












































We took the kids to the high school's Homecoming game.  We were not dressed for the chilly temps but it was fun anyway.
We made home-made chili, played outside, built a fort and enjoyed the sun and cool blue skies.  In jackets and boots.  Love.



Walks with Purpose learned the appropriate time to say "Tree Frog" and sang "We Will Rock You" while feeding the birds (although her version is more like "We WHIL WoK U".

Hubs and I went with some friends to do the Canopy Tour at the National Whitewater Center.
It was awesome and I can say that with confidence, now that I am on the ground again.
I am not really a wuss when it comes to heights or "mildly adventurous things" but I was a bit freaked for probably the first hour.  I was several platforms and zips into it before I could actually look around me and take in all the incredible scenery.  Up to that point, there was a lot of wild-eyes and cursing.
I would highly recommend it to anyone not afraid of heights or peeing their pants in public.  Wear black.






1 comment:

Post a Comment