What a weekend. Glorious, play outside/grill burgers/enjoy a Blue Moon/ visit with the neighbors kind of weather. A really nice surprise for January and of course, shortlived.
My D was absolutely filthy all weekend-thank God for Bog boots - the only things separating his sweet piggies from unfiltered filth and mud.
He has been so busy lately playing with neighborhood friends that he felt it necessary to create this sign for our front door.
I have no idea where the rusty grill top came from or why he's holding it like a discus.
This is what my driveway looked like most of the weekend.
My GoGo was under the weather and actually came home early from her much anticipated Father/Daughter dance Friday night...but she still managed to enjoy some Vitamin D.
Notice her new smile, to very clearly let everyone she meets know that she has LOST 2 TEETH.
Agent P has an obsession with her belly button and exposing it to anyone with the gift of sight.
I could Eat.Her.Up.
Meanwhile, I am going to the doc on Tuesday for my annual "Something is Wrong With Me, Therefore I MUST Have Cancer" visit. Stay tuned.


No comments:
Post a Comment