It is close to being official but we are MOVING the weekend before Thanksgiving unless some catastrophic force of nature hits in the meantime. I am terribly excited as well as a teensy bit sad as I moved into this house with a baby (well, almost...he was 18 months) and leaving with 3 precious off-spring. Where has the time gone?
Probably something like this...coffee in the am before turning on pc to work a bit (paid work) while starting multiple loads of laundry only to stop to clean up poop (either kids or animals) while cooking meals/creating snacks as I simultaneously color/build legos/watch a "dance performance"/play babies then run to answer the phone as I drink Mylanta out of the jug (while prego both times) before feeding the animals and talking to hubby...oh and enjoying a few Blue Moons along the way.
I suspect that our next house will the one my kids think of when they refer to the "house they grew up in"...I hope we pick a good one for them and create many, many good memories for them there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment