A Run Down


We partied over Memorial Day weekend with our neighbors.  Have I mentioned before how much I love living where I do?  My sweet children were beyond exhausted.  Walks With Purpose fell asleep at 5pm without dinner one night and slept on through until 6:30am.  That, is tired.

Speaking of WWP, she has been killing me lately with her funnies.

The other day D and I were messing around on guitar, working on "Crazy Train", by Ozzy.
WWP and GoGo are in the playroom, well playing.  
All of a sudden I hear "Bum-Bum.  Bum-Bum, Bum-Bum, Bum-Bum.  AYE! AYE! AYE!"
I guess WWP digs the Crazy.

Yesterday we are in the car headed to music lessons.  For some reason, we are discussing our Golden Retriever, Andy.  We had to put him down when D was little, like 18 months old.  So GoGo informs WWP she has never met Andy.  Her response?  "That's cuz when I was a crocodile, I ate him!"
D's deadpan response?  "That must be why your belly is so big now."








Last day of preschool for the summer.  Big party + HOT= red faced and tired.



D and GoGo are counting down the last days of school.  We are headed to the beach the next day and that is such a nice treat to look forward to.  We are all ready for sand, sun and fun.  
Then we turn around and road trip to the 'Lou.  A few side trips planned while there that the kids are psyched about.  Not to mention Cunnetto's and Mr. Twist.  
Good times.






No comments:

Post a Comment