George and Weezy


Big Stuff going on around here, lately.  Everyone is movin' on up, just like the Jeffersons.

Walks With Purpose got a big girl bedroom.  And started using the potty.  All in the same weekend.
For the first time in over 9 years, there is no crib in my house.  
A wee bit sad, on that.
WWP took right to the bed and we have had no issues with wandering the halls at 2am, knock on wood.



It's been warm here so the hose, water table and guns have been getting a work out.



I think she looks so cute here but there is something about that smile, uneven pony-tails and swath of sunscreen on her forehead that is unsettling.  She is up to something, definitely.




My D had his First Holy Communion this weekend.  So happy for him and proud!
These are horrible pictures but of course we were running late and so had to sit 54 rows back and couldn't get a clear shot of the action.  I love how his tie and shirt are disheveled, as if he just got home from a tough day at the office.  I could not believe how old he looked to me, cleaned up a bit.  I feel like he is "official" now, although technically we covered that base at Baptism. 

  Of course, he thinks he is done now.  
When I told him he has Faith Formation through 8th grade, he almost had a coronary.  
We have all summer to adjust.




GoGo had her first piano recital Saturday night and rocked the house.  She played 2 songs and did great.  Again, a horrible shot but at least the moment was captured somehow.  She also was able to put her handprints and sign her name to her lesson room.  Very proud of that girl.



There are only like 19 days left of big kid school and 6 for my youngest.  Everything is in high gear around here, getting ready for end of year programs, projects, vacations, etc.  I am tired just thinking about it all but so excited too.  We have some really fun stuff planned for the kids this summer and I can't wait to start that memory making.

No comments:

Post a Comment