I received some really sweet cards and notes for Mother's Day.
GoGo always goes all out when it comes to any type of card for me-Christmas, Birthday, Mother's Day.
I love my girly-girl's hearts, bright colors and use of exclamation points.
D made a running list of the nice things I do for him.
I love the Hug line. And the Dinner line.
WWP had a really cute Mother's Day program and party at her school.
I appreciate the teacher's help for the little hands to create such things.
This tether that is mothering is incredibly binding, powerful and eternal.
This journey that is mothering is incredibly rewarding, daunting, joyous and exhausting.
All at once.
So even on days when I am tired and cranky and the house is a disaster zone and everyone is bickering and I'm out of Blue Moon-I am bound to these three. Inextricably. Forever. In this house or on different continents. I am their biggest fan. And based on the notes I received yesterday, that feeling is mutual.

No comments:
Post a Comment