The First Year is Here









How can a year have gone so quickly?
My sweet baby NoNo turned one year old today at 1:23pm.
She was the sweetest birthday baby, possibly ever.

She started clapping today as if she were so proud to be the girl of honor.
She has a 3rd tooth with more coming every hour, it seems sometimes.
She dances like an absolute maniac when she hears #7 on Gogo's Hannah Montana cd.
She loves food and therefore it was no surprise she inhaled her birthday cake.

I adore her roll-a-licious thighs, her sweet belly laugh, her "dancing" and her smile. 
She makes me happy I had a 3rd every single day.
She almost makes me want a 4th some days but please don't tell anyone I said that.

She can be loud, messy and stubborn.  I truly wonder where she gets such qualities from sometimes.




She is precious beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment