I hate when I do something incredibly stupid but totally by accident because I just can't stop thinking about it/replaying it in my head/battling Catholic guilt...such as when I hit parked cars.
Last night after a wonderful time at a neighbor's, I was oh-so-carefreely escorting 2 of my little people to my car...loading them in, saying goodbyes, putting my car into reverse...when "Oh Shit" and "Mom, that was a car there" were heard in the van.
I inadvertently
Maybe that was because of the loud "Oh Shit" and "Mom, that was a car there".
I feel terrible and my incredibly gracious neighbor is trying to comfort me instead of the other way round.
In all honesty my bumper actually shows damage and hers not so much but that's the way it should be I guess, given it is my fault for not paying better attention. Could be worse-I could have nudged a little person instead of a car.
On a much lighter note...Baby NoNo is this close to walking...uugghh.
She is on the move constantly and getting into everything and laughing heartily about it.
She loves the pool, snacks and my other 2 little people. She is so sweet and about to turn 1 which breaks my heart and makes me so happy all at once.
She is very curious and loves climbing to get a better view of situations...like the inside of things.
She has been partying in our "ghetto fab" pool in the backyard...notice the duct tape (GoGo: "I wonder why it's called duck tape..isn't that funny, D?").
They make my day, especially after ones where you nudge things with your vehicle.

No comments:
Post a Comment