It is quiet in my house today.
Baby Nora and daddy are asleep on the couch, counting down to the "big game".
Domino is in his room building wonderous Lego creations.
It is chilly here and so I cannot
Delicious update! In the short 5 minutes that I stopped chatting here to obtain a sweet treat, my little people decided to build a fort and open an "art store/teacher place" together. LOVE when they use their sweet little imaginations to play. LOVE even more when that play is with one another and does not involve any of the following:
1. hair pulling (D loves to tug at Gogo's hair, I am guessing because it is so unlike his own)
2. name calling (She-hair (my personal fave), big dummy (Is Fred Sanford in the house?) or baby)
3. slamming doors (Gogo is becoming quite good at this).
Maybe mommy can sneak some nap-time quiet time in by herself on the good old couch...I am liking this Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment