I love your sweet smile.
I love your open-mouth kisses.
I love that when you see me come into your room in the morning, you kick your chunky little legs so hard you shake your crib.
Margot,
I love your giggle and sweet little voice. Especially when creating the voices for your Polly Pockets, Barbies, stuffed animals and most other inanimate objects.
I love what a thoughtful little person you can be.
I love your bear hugs. And I do mean bear.
Dominick,
I love your sweet and pure belly laugh-when you are laughing so hard no sound comes out is good too.
I love your hands-they are warm to hold and always working hard to create something out of Legos, sticks or with crayons.
I love your sense of right and wrong-your compass is usually spot on, even if you sometimes choose not to follow it.
I love all of you even when:
* Nora is crying because she's hungry/tired/wet/someone is messing with her too much
* Margot is aggravating Dominick by attempting to sit too close, touch too many Legos or sing at the top of her lungs
* Dominick is whining because he can't play Wii, one of his Legos is lost or see above.
When mommy grabs a Blue Moon so fast it foams just a wee bit and my voice becomes progressively louder and some cabinet doors may begin to close SEVERAL times in a row...
just know that I love each of you more than you will ever know.

No comments:
Post a Comment