I am LOVING my new 'hood-about 4:30 this afternoon there were no less than 18 kids out playing anywhere from my driveway down to the cul de sac and it totally rocked. The parents stood around and chatted (we've all been house-bound for so long now) that it was like a reunion of sorts. I was able to meet some new folks and everyone is totally cool-good karma around these parts.
A few kid funnies:
1. at 2am this morning Margot came to my side of the bed and requested entrance, informing me she would not brush her teeth any more if I did not let her sleep in my bed just this one last time
2. while watching some Olympic coverage this evening there was a commercial for pantiliners and D asked me what they were and I told him "I have no idea"
3. Nora fell asleep while bouncing in her exersaucer (see pic). I guess she just COULDN'T TAKE IT A MINUTE LONGER.
Got my "nifty fifty" on Friday and since it is NOT an auto-focus on my camera I am learning the finer points of obtaining focus in a desired shot. It's way harder than it seems sometimes but probably a good way to learn.
My crew and how they rolled this weekend...

No comments:
Post a Comment