This 'n That

D had his first day in a new kindergarten class this week-tough stuff. God Love Him, he looked so incredibly nervous that first morning in his new classroom I could have cried for him. But he made a friend that first day, found his way to the right school bus for the ride home and "tested" well for his new teacher. Okay then. It is painful as a parent to watch your child and know he is feeling scared/anxious/out-of-sorts and not be able to do anything about it. All I can do is hug him and tell him it gets easier.

It doesn't hurt he gets to come home to veg out in front of the Santa-delivered Wii...

Margot is into being a "fashion model", whatever that really means for a 4 year old.  She likes to wear mommy's heels (from way back in the day, now it's flip flops) and this hideous velvet dress she simply HAD to have.  She is still the cutest Margot I know by far.


If you see my on the news for child endangerment, it is because I simply ate Baby Nora up-she is absolutely the sweetest thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment