It that really a word? If so, I will now use it to describe how I have been feeling for the past 2 days without my camera and how I am LOONNGGING to have one in my hot little hands again soon.
Ahem.
I sold the Pentax a few days back as the lenses were cost prohibitive for me to expand much past the standard ones. It was explained to me as the "Saab Situation"-nice car but pricey parts and not a lot of demand for the product. So I am going with a Nikon since they and the "other" camera maker Canon are in hot pursuit of one another and that equates to cheaper cameras and lenses for us little people.
So in the meantime I have missed numerous PRECIOUS CHLDREN pictures and I am getting antsy now. The weather is breaking a bit here now and the outdoor shots have been plentiful in the last 48 hours. I have nothing to show for all of our outside time spent this weekend.
Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will have something in hand to begin annoying my children with again as I follow them around like an idiot, clicking away like mad. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment