Kids and Pics

So the twin girls across the street are seriously digging my little man-they came over yesterday after school to play, we took them to the park with us and they were still clamoring for more!  It is so interesting to watch the dynamic play out-the twins are TOTAL opposites as are my two and the scenes are very funny to watch.

Amber and Margot-"okay, I am the big sister and you are the little sister and these are our kittens and one has a broken leg so don't pull it and are these Polly Pockets new because I wanted Santa to bring me some like this-ok now you pretend you are cooking dinner and I tell you not to burn it."

Jessica and Dominick-"".  Nothing.  They are both the quiet ones so it is like two mutes hanging out together.  They did inspect D's fort and colored pictures together but whether or not there were ANY words spoken while doing so I can't be certain.

Got my new camera yesterday and even with the standard lens I am pretty pleased.  I will actually have to read the manual with this one though because it's made for smarter camera folk than me.


Not mine but he's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment