Snow Day and a Few Things

Finally, some white stuff. 
Our big "snow day"-don't even THINK about leaving the house because it's treacherous out there-hope you got your bread and milk-can we make snowballs from ice? finally arrived.  The kids have had a ball although I'm beginning to think Margot will not be a snow bunny so much as a beach one and Dominick on the other hand could live in the Arctic without clothing and thrive I think.



















The Twins have been around playing in the ice snow as well and a lot of fun has been had.  I think D was showing off a bit for one of them...










Meanwhile, Baby Nora has been under the weather, poor little thing.  She did, however, have a Cheerio party that Pooh and Piglet attended.




But she also had some sad moments...



and then rallied folks to play a bit with big bro!

Nothing really here that is earth shattering-just love me some baby feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment