Wow-I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted anything.
I wish I could remember all the funny things my kids have said and done since then, which is one of the main reasons I have this silly blog to begin with.
But alas, I cannot. For I am over 40 now, and my brain is becoming punier by the minute.
Quick recap and photos…
*fun but quick Christmas
*continued great report cards
*lots of hanging with friends
*snow days
*road trip.
I wish I could remember all the funny things my kids have said and done since then, which is one of the main reasons I have this silly blog to begin with.
But alas, I cannot. For I am over 40 now, and my brain is becoming punier by the minute.
Quick recap and photos…
*fun but quick Christmas
*continued great report cards
*lots of hanging with friends
*snow days
*road trip.
Snow 2014 = 2 snow days and 1 delayed start
Chasing his mother with a snowball.
She never fails to take advantage of a possible photo shoot.
Solo road trip for Girls Weekend in Nashville. L.O.V.E this town.
And my, what fun was had with 2 of my ya-yas! Recovering at 41 is a bit different though, than at 21. Note to self.
Jack White's record shop - yes, it is as awesome as he is.
Cuties. Lunch fun while mom was out of town.
This Girl. She has incredibly expressive eyes and faces. You always know how she's feeling.
This photo sums up why I adore her. Crazy hair, mismatched clothes and hush puppies.
My girl all the way 'round.
As much as we the kids enjoyed snow days, we are really ready for Spring in this house. I haven't worn closed toed shoes this much in years. We are headed to the beach soon for a quick weekend trip and I'm hoping for decent weather. No frolicking in the waves but maybe digging in the sand?
I sign Squeezalicous up for kindergarten next week. Help Me Now.
It will be a rough morning and may require beer at lunch and/or retail therapy.
GoGo continues to rock piano, and last week moved up to the "Blue Book'. This, evidently, is a big deal. And I have to say, even with minimal practice, she knows her stuff.
My D is really interested in playing football lately, which is a new development. He has always been fine with playing pick up games around the neighborhood, etc. But now he is actively seeking out games on the playground, at friends' houses, etc. Makes me happy to see him investing in something a bit out of his normal comfort zone.
Off to chase kids...






No comments:
Post a Comment