This is by Squeezalicious…all of the moms were supposed to guess which kid wrote what. As the teacher was reading Nora's, I totally was not thinking it was me. Except for the nuggets and fries comment.
Not sure why GoGo's loaded in sideways…this is so sweet. I almost had to read it in the bathroom to hide the tears streaming.
Or D's…not sure why he thinks I love country music only.
Must be my thing for Keith Urban's guitar work. I thanked D for not including the things like I'm terribly crabby without my coffee or that I yell sometimes. He said, "Yeah, I didn't want to say all that." Thanks, buddy.
In other news, we continue to treat Kitty as a 4th child.

So Squeezalicious went to a friend's bday party and it was Dinosaur themed. She scored this purple mask. It reminds me more of something from He-Man cartoons but she loves it. In fact, all 3 loved it and fought over it one day in the driveway. This girl here has been heard singing "Going Potty Like a Dinosaur" while wearing said mask and on the pot. Memories.
I hope this isn't some elementary school gang sign that I don't recognize.
Shortly after this mask extravaganza, they were playing "family". This is something that very rarely happens now that D is getting older. But maybe the mask sharing made them feel all warm and fuzzy inside because before I knew it, they were in the back of hubs' car. I overheard them assigning names to one another. Squeezalicious was BISCUIT. How appropo. They pretended to drive the the Teeter, Target and school. Life, in a nutshell.
Our pool opens this weekend - getting our beach towels, sunscreen and pool toys ready!



No comments:
Post a Comment