We were at the beach with family so she enjoyed lots of sweets, presents, singing and general carrying- on. She thoroughly enjoyed the beach this year as well but by day 3 or 4, she was showing signs of wear. There were a few afternoons of pool and Toy Story 3 for her.
We ate dinner one night on the rooftop deck of this restaurant with a digital jukebox. Someone played some Skynrd and someone else broke it down on the dance floor to "Sweet Home Alabama." She was totally in her element.
See those legs? One of these days I'm going to eat those up with some sauce. I love them.
Definition of Tired: Rolling around in the sand to warm you up and then just falling asleep.
This boy dug sand forts, rode boogie boards, found sand dollars, hunted crabs and fished.
This girl hung out with a 14 year old girl all week and was in heaven. We barely saw her except when she came out for snacks.
I don't doctor my photos - this is what our sunset really looked like one night from our porch. Proof.
D could have stayed on the pier fishing all day, every day. His Pop-Pop gave him a really nice saltwater rod and reel for his birthday and this was the first chance for him to test it out. He has found his sport, I think! A fall trip to Morehead City is in the works now.
Every birthday girl deserves a tiara.
I love her face in this one-anyone gonna cut this cake or what?!
Don't know what GoGo is searching for but she looks cute doing it.
We had a great week at the beach and we always hate to see it end.
This year it seemed to fly by especially fast.
Now the kids and I are off on another road trip to the 'Lou. We have our electronic gadgets charged, snacks packed, new books to read, fresh crayons and lots of paper packed.
We have updated playlists on the iPod.
We have some fun stuff planned while visiting family and good friends.
I'm looking forward to some drive time on some open roads with my Sweet Three.




No comments:
Post a Comment