The DeFelice Kids

I love now that when people refer to "the DeFelice kids" there are 3 of them...I like odd numbers. I love to watch Big Sis Margot HOVER over Nora 24/7 as she is simply incapable at this point of respecting the baby's personal space. I love that Big Bro Dominick is so protective of the baby-"don't touch her head like that, Margot..."-"don't be so lound around her, Margot..."
I lLOVE that when Nora is full of gas and tooting like an absolute champ, Margot says "Nora is tooting again, she needs to get some gas!"

I love that I can now refer to "My Girls" and I look forward to many manis/pedis together and shopping extravaganzas galore.

I love how chill I am with this child-probably amazing for anyone that knows me to well to believe. The crying, the poop caught in my hands mid-fly, the trying to navigate the baby seat again while juggling keys, diaper bag and 2 other little people...all easy-peasy this time around.
Would I do it a 4th? Hell no. But not because I wouldn't love to have another-just that this threesome feels complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment