Yes, You Can

My D is so sweet.  I love to see his face light up when he discovers something for the first time.  Tonight he learned that a person can go to college anywhere they want, not just in Charlotte or NC.  You should have seen his eyes when he realized he could go to college in California.  So then I had to teach him about something called scholarships.  Because he will need a few to go to school in the land of sun and silicone.
Then he tells me he wants to go to school where Daddy went...(in-state tuition).  I tell him great, that's a good choice.  Apparently that was too much parental approval because then he tells me Well, Maybe. 
Yes, let's not limit ourselves at the ripe old age of 7.

Meanwhile while cooking dinner, I overhear GoGo tell Agent P "she's going to get served".  I don't know if she meant at the ABC store or by a flying fist, but neither one can be good for a 19-month old.

And maybe that is why Agent P rocked the furrowed brow this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment