My youngest is…
a singer, sweet, hilarious, stubborn, smart, active, incredibly cute, expressive. My baby.
She loves to be outside. She loves to do what her big bro and sister do.
She is a clown. Big Time.
She cracks the rest of us up.
And her lisp. Please don't get me started.
Becuthz sthe is sthooo pweshush!
And yes, I probably should look into speech therapy. But hey, she's only 3.
Have you met Sammy? The pink horse on the chair, enjoying peanuts with my little friend?
He used to live in her preschool classroom and take turns going home with her classmates.
But it seems Squeezalicious had a serious thing for this horse. In fact, I spent a rather insane amount of time and money, attempting to find a Sammy to keep at our house forever.
Well. Just last week Sammy was "retired" and Blueberry the Bear has taken over.
Guess where Sammy's forever home is? Right here with Squeezalicous.
Somebody couldn't be happier.
Did I mention she was adorable? I could seriously eat her up.
She is growing up so quickly. Plus, she is off the charts tall so she looks older than she really is.
But she'll always be my baby.
And for that, I am so very thankful.


No comments:
Post a Comment