The second time it happened, GoGo came flying out to the garage where hubs was inspecting the breaker box. She throws her hands up and yells, "Is This Like the End of the World?!"
Yes, the Rapture is upon us.
I had never heard of such an event as the Rapture until I moved to NC. I used to see these bumper stickers when I lived in Winston-Salem, that would say THIS CAR WILL BE UNOCCUPIED IN CASE OF RAPTURE. I had absolutely no idea what that meant. Come to find out, it is the End of Days when folks are literally sucked up to Heaven. Maybe that is dumbed down too much, but it's the basic idea.
So where GoGo got this end of the world stuff, I have no idea as we are ffaarr from Evangelical Christians. Although we did make it to Mass today, where after about 45 minutes I realized my fly was undone. Very Holy, indeed.
Anyway, if it is the End of Days, they surely are pretty ones.
Even Walks With Purpose got in on the mud action.
Notice GoGo's sundress - she is such a warm weather girl.
Bubble Spill
Paper Airplane Wars, complete with Secret Messages
More mud in The Fort
Just another lazy, sunny afternoon
Is it really January???
The End.






No comments:
Post a Comment