Agent P Update

Either I'm shrinking her entire wardrobe or she is growing at the speed of light each day.  An outfit that fit her literally 4 days ago, will not today.  What is that about?
At her 18 month check-up, the doc said she is the size of your average 2 1/2 year old.
Could be, she inherited some tall genes.  Or, maybe its her love of carbs and sweets.
Either way, she is my chunky-monkey and she is precious.
And funny.  And sweet.  And smart.  And I simply adore her.
And wish I had a spare of her in my backpocket, just in case.

She has the BEST giggle.  And she loves to rock out with mommy.  She loves to hug GoGo and D when they get off the school bus.  She calls me "ma" when she calls for me in the middle of the night.    She follows me around the house, chatting and gesturing with her hands on her Minnie Mouse phone as I chat on my own.  She claps for herself all the time.  She is very slowly beginning to potty train.  She loves to give hugs.  I could eat her chubby little hands right off.
I am just so thankful for her, so glad we went for a 3rd, so trying to appreciate every day with her at this age-because it all goes by much too fast.  Love You, Sweetness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment