If All Else Fails

I love Christmas.  Way more than is probably healthy or necessary, but there you go.
I would really, really loovvee to have a super sweet picture of all three of my little people TOGETHER to put in our annual Christmas card.  I want this for a few reasons.
1.  To commemorate another fantastic holiday together (just like the commercials, people)
2.  To showcase their uber-cuteness
3.  To prove to nay-sayers than I CAN get organized enough to send out cards in a timely fashion
4.  To prove to myself that I can get the shot. 
As in, the picturethatcomeswiththeframeyoubuywhereeveryoneisSOpretty shot.  That one.

When my older 2 got off the bus from school the other day, I had treats and goodies for them.  Small festive boxes for each laden with seasonal pencils, silly bands, candy, puzzles, etc.  You get the idea.

Putting on my best 1950's mom voice, I told them we were going to a new park! with lots of rocks and trees to climb!, a creek and even a bridge!  Snacks will be on hand!

Within 5 minutes of getting there Agent P dropped a diaper bomb, GoGo informed she needed to pee but refused to do so outside (since when does she have inhibitions?) and D ran off to climb rocks unattended.
I could tell this was going to be tricky.  I could also feel another Christmas card like last year's coming, with 3 separate pictures because getting all of my little people together in one would be humanly impossible. 
And drive me to drink more Blue Moon.


So begins another cycle of bribery in my house...creeks! trees to climb! candy! trinkets! more candy!  And oh, by the way...we're taking Christmas card pictures today.  And maybe again next week.
Oh, I can feel the holiday joy already. 
It will be a regular LOVEFEST.

No comments:

Post a Comment